Re: [anjuta-devel] Stuck compiling GDL

Hi,
في ح، 18-07-2010 عند 05:27 +0530 ، كتب Ishan Chattopadhyaya:

Tried compiling Anjuta, got stuck with the same undefined references.
Seems like something wrong with my GLib/GTK setup. However, I've tried
using the latest GLib (2.25.11) as well as GLib from the master
branch. Using GTK 2.90.5 (as well as 2.22).

Both GDL and Anjuta complain about those below dependencies when
trying to run some tests. Which GLib/GTK+ should be used to compile
and run Anjuta from the master?

Here, I'm using Gtk+ 2.20.1 and GLib 2.24.1 and it works fine (i.e. you
don't need super recent packages)

The error seems to me that Gtk is using an old version of GLib.
Autotools (more accurately libtool) don't like having multiple versions
of libraries. Make sure your LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PKG_CONFIG_PATH are set
correctly if you're installing into a non standard prefix, and try
looking at the *.la files (for the libraries that are causing problems),
it may contain a reference to another library than what your expecting.
You can also try uninstalling all the libraries you installed from
source and reinstall them.

HTH,
Abderrahim