Re: [anjuta-devel] [GCI] Add Python wizard to class-gen plugin

Hi Kenny!

I have attached a patch of my current work to this mail in git-format-patch
style. I started to work off the ANJUTA_2_32_1 tag, because it was recommended
so. Maybe it's good to mention that I have setup a JHBuild environment for
Anjuta. It works for me like that.

Short addition: The template file is missing, you can add it to the
patch with "git add <file>" and regenerating the patch afterwards. (Or
of course you can use the UI for both...).

Otherwise the UI looks good - you should change the name of the wizard
to "New Class" instead of "New C++/GObject Class" though.