Re: [anjuta-devel] anjuta-extras releases - call for help

Hi!

Am Dienstag, den 17.08.2010, 13:56 -0700 schrieb James Liggett:
James already did a release in the past so maybe you would like to take
care of it more regularly.
I'd be happy to help out. :) Just one question though: who should I send
the release tarballs to? They're not giving me a shell account, so I
can't do the uploads myself...

FYI, I added James as maintainer for the anjuta-extras module, replacing
Naba. Naba is of course still maintainer of the anjuta module! I hope he
will be able to get shell access in the near future though.