[anjuta-devel] anjuta-extras releases - call for help

Hi!

Would somebody like to volunteer to take care of anjuta-extras releases in
the future? I am usually quite packed with fixing up everything for the
anjuta release and as such I don't do the corresponding anjuta-extras
releases normally.

Releasing is rather easy (short guide):

* Update version in configure.ac
* Update NEWS from git log (new features, fixed bugs)
* Check that make distcheck succeeds
* Upload the release to the GNOME FTP server
* Tag the release in git (ANJUTA_EXTRAS_X_Y_Z)
* Update the version in current-release.xml in the gnomeweb-wml module for
the website
* Write a nice announcement mail (basically short project description +
NEWS entry)

James already did a release in the past so maybe you would like to take
care of it more regularly.

Thanks,