Re: [anjuta-devel] Scons Support in Anjuta

Hi Steve,

Le 03/08/2010 08:44, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
Basically you have to write a plugin that implements the
IAnjutaProjectBackend interface. Sébastien did a lot of work in the
new-project branch to improve the project manager (and the autotools
backend). If you start now you should stick to that branch as this will be
the interface use in the next version.

I think too it would be better to use the newproject branch. Then, I have nothing more to add. If you have any questions, you can ask them here, I know the project manager quite well now but I will be in holidays soon.