Re: [anjuta-devel] Python support

Hi!

* I really need some help with trying to find the external rope
dependency. I was stuck there. (Ubuntu/Debian has "python-rope"
package, as for Fedora, I couldn't find a suitable package for
automatic installation. I'm not sure how things will be done for those
who need to install rope manually).

OK, going to fix that, shouldn't be difficult!

* If we can get use Async queries (instead of synchronously blocking
popen calls to the rope script), it'll be great.

It's not that difficult. What I was thinking of was to launch the python
script using AnjutaLauncher and read the results async (or kill the
launcher when the user types fast). That shouldn't be difficult to do.
But please fix the the non-package issue first so I can do a bit more
testing.