Re: [anjuta-devel] Python support

Thanks Johannes for the review.

I am, unfortunately, a bit stuck with the setup environment (I'll give it a try again). I somehow got it to work, before the system crashed (and hence I lost all the work I did with fixing the rope dependency/plugin integration).

* I really need some help with trying to find the external rope dependency. I was stuck there. (Ubuntu/Debian has "python-rope" package, as for Fedora, I couldn't find a suitable package for automatic installation. I'm not sure how things will be done for those who need to install rope manually).
* I am aware of the break in autocompletion when project is not selected. I think can fix it, its a matter of pointing to a temporary/dummy project directory at rope in such case.
* If we can get use Async queries (instead of synchronously blocking popen calls to the rope script), it'll be great.

Once again thanks for the review, looking forward to hearing more. I shall try to fix the autocompletion issue (when no project is selected).

Thanks and Regards,
Ishan