Re: [xslt] Sometimes plain text output from cron

What could possibly cause the plain text content of the input document to appear as output?

Perhaps, if nothing matched at all? That would do it.

I think not; that would eliminate the plain text as well.

Still, that doesn't even begin to explain why a manual transform with the same stylesheet succeeds and a cron-driven one at least some time fails. Very strange.

Might be better to take off your xslt hat and put
on your cron hat. Any file permissions changed lately?
I would add some commands to the cron script that confirm
that all the files xslt needs are readable -- and send
a nice email if they aren't.