Re: [xml] Daniel Veillard's messages not reaching list

Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> writes:

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:35:23PM -0400, Noam Postavsky wrote:
I'm not receiving Daniel's messages since February; they are not in the
archives either so it's not just me, right?

  Uh??? really ?
Let's check !

Daniel

Just this morning I received 11 messages from the list, some from as
early as the beginning of February, which makes me wonder how is it that
some messages arrive immediately while some are held up in a queue...

However, I still don't see, for example, Daniel's replys to Nico Weber's
messages, just Nico quoting Daniel in his reply.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2012-March/msg00001.html

PS Daniel, your message was marked as spam. Some relevant headers:

Received-SPF: fail (sog-mx-1.v43.ch3.sourceforge.com: domain of redhat.com does not designate 110.87.122.27
as permitted sender) client-ip=110.87.122.27; envelope-from=veillard redhat com; helo=paphio.veillard.com;