[xml] xmllsBaseCharGroup undefined

Hello,

I've been trying to install the perl module XML::LibXML, and as a
result have installed libxml2. Libxml2 has appeared to install
correctly (I can run xmllint) but when I try to install XML::LibXML,
all the tests fail with a problem regarding symbol xmlIsBaseCharGroup
(which I found is in chvalid).

The specific errors are:
Can't load '/etc/XML-LibXML/blib/arch/auto/XML/LibXML/LibXML.so' for
module XML::LibXML:
/etc/XML-LibXML/blib/arch/auto/XML/LibXML/LibXML.so: undefined symbol:
xmlIsBaseCharGroup at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i686-linux/DynaLoader.pm
line 230.

Thanks,
Justin Scott