Re: [xml] XML Schema: Nillable custom type error (PATCH)

Wow! You're right! I respectfully disagree with the standard, but it's what we must follow. Nillable to me meant that it could have a null value. It seems silly to me to declare that it's empty... because you can just check if it is or not. =shurg= It's like those manuals that have "THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK" written in them. ;)

Thanks!

Kasimier Buchcik wrote:

Hi,