Re: [xml] invalid characters on windows ??

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 02:52:35PM -0500, Pallavi Joshi wrote:
  Hi,
  I have a program which converts vtk meshes to dicom RT files. But I get this error "input not UTF-8" only
while running it on Windows. Due to this I get invalid characters in my xml file. The program runs fine on
UNIX.
  What is the reason for this behaviour on Windows ?

  You're modifying a DOM tree. The strings you are using are
not an UTF-8 encoded string. Hence the error.
    http://xmlsoft.org/encoding.html
Make sure you use only UTF-8 encoded strings.

Daniel