RE: [xml] DOM Parser + entities

From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
  Well an entity REF points though content to an entity DECL,
see xmlEntityPtr / struct _xmlEntity , after the usual
navigation fields you will find

Thanks. Does that mean that I should cast the xmlNode* (of type
XML_ENTITY_REF_NODE) to an xmlEntity* ?

  For a reference, no, the only field used are name, content
and the navigation stuff, no cast should be needed.

OK, now I think I understand "points through content". But xmlNode::content
is an xmlChar*, not an xmlEntityPtr. Maybe I need another clue.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net