[xml] LibXML2 and fp_class...

I've read all the help/install files, performed NUMEROUS internet searchs, but for the life of me, I can' t figure out what the hell package fp_class and ieee.h are bundled with.

I know the libxml README clearly states that no other files are needed but for some odd reason, I can't get it to compile without fp_class...

Any ideas on where I can download the package that contains it? I'm running RedHat 7.2 on a Dec AlphaPC 164 SX... TIA

Do you Yahoo!?