[xml] Dumping in fixed-size chunks

There are a whole bunch of useful functions for dumping out a tree, but I
can't find anything that will dump out in fixed-size chunks, equivalent to
the push method for parsing. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Mark

* The information in this message is confidential, unless
* otherwise stated.  It is intended solely for the addressee
* Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.
* If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
* copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
* taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
* We will not be liable for any error in transmission. Whilst
* any attachments to this message may have been checked
* for viruses, you should rely on your own virus checker and
* procedures, and we therefore exclude all liability arising out
* of any viruses that might exist in any attachment. If you
* contact us by email, we will store your name and address
* to facilitate communications. We do not accept legal
* responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any
* statements contained herein that do not relate to the official
* business of VISTA are neither given nor endorsed by VISTA
* and are those of the individual and not of VISTA.