Re: [Vala] Help me find the right Vala idiom

Hello Chris,

On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 14:12 +0000, Chris Elston wrote:
Hello list,

I have a pattern I commonly use in C which I've so far failed to
translate to an equivalent Vala or indeed OO equivalent.  I was hoping
that those more used to thinking in such terms would be able to point me
in the right direction.

Even if I don't think this method is what are you looking for, because
is not a strict "equivalent", I attach a vala program that use some
GObject-foo for filling the config properties.

The nice thing about this method is the "no-config" API, on the other
side we have to pay some cost in performance and flexibility :)

Suggestions gratefully received!

Many thanks,

Chris.

Ciao,