[Vala] Compilation error: Soup.Server does not have a default constructor

I'm having trouble compiling some code with libsoup and Vala. I have this
line:

 this._server = new Soup.Server(Soup.SERVER_PORT, port);

Which is giving me this error:

error: `Soup.Server' does not have a default constructor

Soup.Server does have a default constructor, in fact it only has one
constructor. And I'm pretty sure this code compiled without problems before.
Any idea of what is the problem?

My Vala version is: valac --version = Vala 0.12.1

*Alexandre Rosenfeld*