Re: [Vala] Signal questions, Compilation problem

On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 20:23 -0500, Cayle Graumann wrote:
I think I figured out how to bind this function.  This is what I did:

namespace GenX {

public callback pointer Alloc (pointer userData, int bytes);
public callback void Dealloc (pointer userData, pointer data);

// C struct genxWriter_rec == genxWriter
[ReferenceType]
[CCode (cname = "struct genxWriter_rec", cheader_filename ="genx.h")]
public struct GenXWriter {
               [CCode (cname = "genxNew", cheader_filename = "
genx.h")]
               public construct (GenX.Alloc alloc, GenX.Dealloc
dealloc, pointer userData);

}

}

I had tried this before, but I had overlooked the fact that alloc was
a void* (*alloc) and not void (*alloc).

Does this look about right to you?

This looks correct now.

It compiles now.