Re: Fwd: [Usability] Technical language in applet menus

I'm still not clear on when a user should ever have to "restart a
screensaver".  That makes no real sense for a desktop.

You either have the screensaver enabled, or you don't.  So perhaps
having the daemon automatically started when the user selects a
screensaver, and then stopped when they choose no screensaver.

What use-case does this control idea not capture and deal with?  In the
case of compiling, just choose no screensaver and it will kill the
daemon for you.

Kirk