[Usability] Technical language in applet menus

Just one small thing, the lock screen applet (I'm using 2.6.8, I
apologise if this has already been dealt with) contains some technical
spiel:
1. "Kill screensaver Daemon"
2. "Restart screensaver Daemon"

To a non-technical user kill sounds intimidating and destructive and
they probably have no idea what a daemon is.

I am going to submit a bug about this but first I wanted suggestions
about alternate text, and people to post any other similar problems in
applet menus they have spotted
---
tom.c