Re: [Snowy] Snowy Hackfest Proposal (Take 2)

Seems fine for me for oct 22nd-24th (I can't on October 10th, and probably not on the 30th-31st). I should be sure near the end of next week when I have started school and verified exam dates and whatnot.

Is the hackfest "from the 22nd at 1 AM to the 23rd at 23h, then fly back on the 24th" or something like that?
In other words, when do we get on and off the planes? (gotta plan if I have to miss classes or anything).

Also, I might be able to stay at a friend's place in case of problems (but I guess it would depend on the distance, and I don't know Boston and how transportation works there).