Re: Doing some cleanups...

> > > More noticeably: old-window-menu and 3d-hack are gone.
> >
> > At least one user is using old-window-menu. It may be better to retain
> > old-window-menu for the moment. (I'm not sure, since it's available on
> > wiki. And s/he may be the only one in the Universe. Personally I'd
> > like to be nice to him/her.)  I found it from the questionnaire.

Well. It's still available from Wiki. The script isn't supported anymore since version
0.28.1 which was released in June/July 2000 (10 years ago) and I actually don't care
whether they hate me for 1.7.0 removing or for 3.0.0 removing. They do so or so ;)

(Even if I would re-add it to 1.7.0 it will be killed in 2.90.0 (3.0.0 alpha))

See also my last comment in this mail.

> > (And please read the log before deletion. You would've noticed the
> > following message was added to old-window-menu this Jun.)
> > ;; This is the "old" window menu. By default, beos-window-menu is used
> > ;; instead. But **DON'T** remove. There sure exist those who use it,
> > ;; according to a questionnaire.

see above and below.

> > In fact, I've been thinking beos-window-menu should be renamed to
> > window-menu, and merging old-*. But don't do that in the feature
> > freeze period. It'll be in 1.7.1.

Both are basically the same, the old just doesn't group windows. User option
"window-menu-group-windows" or something like that should be enough I guess.