Re: To sawfish from metacity?

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Dale Huckeby <spock evansville net> wrote:
> The panel was
> framed, with a (non-sawfish) title bar running its entire length. It was
> actually in its own window.

I had this happen with sawfish when I recently upgraded from the
Ubuntu package to a built from source install.  I was killing metacity
and starting sawfish manually to test things out and got the gnome
panels dressed up as normal windows with title and borders.  After
going to System->Preferences->Startup Applications and editing the
Window Manager to point to the newly installed sawfish executable the
problem went away after a re-login.

-Brett.