Re: [ANNOUNCE] librep 0.90.3 released

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 08:36:52PM +0100, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the fourth release of the 0.90 series of librep is just available for
> download!
>
>    * Added debian packaging scripts based on the official ones

Small unscientific poll about this:

I plan to use these scripts to:

[ ] Get more uptodate packages than are available in debian unstable
[ ] Get more uptodate packages than are available in debian testing
[ ] Get more uptodate packages than are available in debian stable
[ ] Something else Rodrigo just totally forgot about: _______________

Your responses will help me plan how much I should try to support
backporting.

Thanks!