Anyone got title-offset.jl?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Sawfish but I'm liking it already because it's got my new
Asus EEE looking like a BeOS box - aaaah, the memories....

Anyways, a few of the Sawfish themes make reference to
title-offset.jl, but all the links to it are dead. I had some help
from the IRC channel over the weekend but we were only able to come up
with the 1.0 version. We believe there's a new version out there.

Does anyone have a newer version of title-offset.jl?

Cheers,
Troy.