Tabs bug: inactive tabs being overlapped

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Fernando <ferkiwi gmail com> wrote:

But that, I think, it's rather a bug, since inactive tabs should be in the same layer as the active. There are also other cases that make the inactive tabs be overlapped by other windows, all those things should be fixed somehow, and make all the tabs be drawn at the same time.

--
Fernando

This is what i mean: http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tabsbuguz0.png

The 2 windows at the top (absolute-darkness theme that I modified to have both tabs and title) show that when the window has both tab and title, the title of the focused tab overlaps the inactive tabs.

This maybe we can be seen as an intended behavior, but if inactive tabs were drawn to overlap the main window, then this will solve the problem of non-tabbed themes not showing any title when the tab feature is disabled (the themes could have both tabs and title).

In the 2 windows of the bottom of the screenshot (using Toyberg theme) another bug is shown that could maybe also be solved along with the previous one if the inactive tabs were drawn, somehow, right after the focused tab is drawn.

--
Fernando