librep update

Hi all,

librep is also back. I started the code-cleanup, updated the autotools and added a .pc file,
for easier version checking. ( ... ah and I also updated the spec file ). rep-gtk trunk already
used libreps new .pc file for version checking.

... I thought we could now finally build sawfish with CFLAGS="-Wall -ansi -pedantic", but
Teikas patch again broke the build with the paranoia flags. I'll try to fix the issue again.

librep 0.17.1 should come together with rep-gtk 0.18.1. (2-3 weeks).

So if you have anything to contribute let us know.

BTW: everyone who has write-access to sawfish also has it for librep and rep-gtk.

Chris

GNOME/Sawfish rule!