Re: Current status of sawfish?

Hi,
andrea vettorello gmail com (2007-06-25 at 1551.39 +0200):
> >collector.  Is there any plans or ideas for a repository where I could
> >put such modules and documentation?
> I would say the Sawfish wiki that i'm going to create on Google
> (code.google.com), as i'm considering to scratch the freedesktop.org
> idea.

What happened to the wikia.com idea?

Or after some thinking about what has happening (hosting issues here
and there, "what we do?" doubts)... what about creating some kind
distributed repo with source and / or docs (via GIT, SVK, BZR...)? IE,
something anybody can publish and contribute?

GSR