Re: Current status of sawfish?

On 6/24/07, Robert Personen <psyquark gmail com> wrote:

My current project is to understand librep's module system and write a
skeleton module.  I am doing this by writing a module for xosd as an
exercise in module creation and interfacing with the garbage
collector.  Is there any plans or ideas for a repository where I could
put such modules and documentation?

I would say the Sawfish wiki that i'm going to create on Google
(code.google.com), as i'm considering to scratch the freedesktop.org
idea.

In the next few day i'll post here the details.

--
Andrea