Re: remap mouse clicks to keypresses, or vice versa?

Scott> Anyone know of a way to remap specific keypresses to mouse
Scott> clicks, or remap mouse clicks to keypresses?

Scott> Specifically, I'd like to make the mouse wheel generate up/down
Scott> key events for all windows with "vim" in the title.

Scott> I can remap keys to other keys, but haven't had much luck with
Scott> mouse events.  Any hints?

Isn't this something one would do on the X level (xmodmap?)
rather than in the wm?

--
This line is completely ham.