Re: remap mouse clicks to keypresses, or vice versa?

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:49:19 -0600
Scott Scriven <sawfish-list toykeeper net> wrote:

> Anyone know of a way to remap specific keypresses to mouse
> clicks, or remap mouse clicks to keypresses?
>
> Specifically, I'd like to make the mouse wheel generate up/down
> key events for all windows with "vim" in the title.

I actually use "imwheel" for this task. I have it set to send various
events when I press the thumb buttons on my Logitech
mouse-with-oh-so-many-buttons.

It has mappings from (match window name/title/class) + modifiers, into
X11 keypress events.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd leonerd org uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/