Re: creating windows from rep

Josh Babcock schrieb:
> Eric Mangold wrote:
>> Basically I think you're stuck with matching the window when it gets
>> created, and switching it to the correct viewport then.
>

> Hmmm. It would be nice if Firefox could be told to open a window with a
> particular title. Since I don't feel like rebuilding Firefox, I'll let
> that one go.

why not just open a special html page with a set title? like:

a filler to have a nicer day</body></html>

sawfish matches with regexps so you can match on
^.*Sawfishtitletoberecognizedattmywill.*$

now just a make sawfish keybinding for firefox top open this page in a
new window. it would be:
firefox -browser ~/.sawfishspecialrecognitionpage.html

just my 2 cents
regards Christian