Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] How about a release ?

I can look into that.  I already wrote the backend, it has a number of
bugs, and it's really slow.  The slowness is because I'm not doing
enough work on waiting to see if I can do compound inserts rather than
doing an insert every time.  Basically, we need to support transactions.

Once you use a database you should be able to change the query language
to address Jonathan's observations on it's limitation.  I don't think
the problem is insurmountable but it is a lot of work and probably
should be branched as a separate project by those interested so that we
can continue to maintain stable.

sri