Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] How about a release ?

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 03:28:04PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sorry if the question has already been asked too much, but I’m wondering
> whether we can expect a new release of rhythmbox any time soon. There
> are many bugs fixed in the SVN, and the current version is not suited at
> all to nautilus 2.22+.
>
> Of course, we can use a SVN checkout, but wouldn’t it be better to have
> a release?

I hope to be able to make a new release in the next month or so.  This
will probably be numbered 0.12.0.  After that, I'm not planning to do
much new development work on the rhythmbox project as it currently
exists.  I'll still fix (some) bugs and review patches, but it's too
much of a dead end for me to do more than that.