Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Tray Icon Usability & Minor Changes

James "Doc" Livingston ha scritto:
> These two volumes are actually independent, you can make your music
> quieter than other things, but I agree that you very rarely want to
> change Rhythmbox's volume.
>

> Cheers,
>
> James "Doc" Livingston

actually, I use this feature (changing volume from the tray icon) most
of the time, and I find it really useful...

Tomàs Pollak ha scritto:

> I stongly believe that changing songs is a much better option. Most
> people (including me) also have the volume icon in the taskbar, with
> which you can change the overall volume. And yes, changing tracks is a
> lot more common than changing the volume. Besides, most new notebooks
> also come with multimedia keys that also let you change the volume.

ok, most of us (including me) have a specific volume icon in the
taskbar, but, as it has already said, that's a general volume icon and
not a rhythmbox volume's one..

Giovanni

 Sponsor:
 Ti piace la chitarra? Impara a suonarla senza fatica ed evitando tutti gli errori, con l'aiuto di un maestro professionista
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5144&d=5-2