Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Tray Icon Usability & Minor Changes

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 20:11:28 +1100, James \"Doc\" Livingston wrote
> Currently using the scrollwheel over
> RB's tray icon changes theapplication volume. We could change it to
> be "switch tracks" if thegeneral consensus is that doing that is
> better. Switching tracks isprobably a lot more common than changing
> the volume.

I didn't even know RB had its own volume. If you do change this pleaee make
the volume icon in the toolbar more visible and add the scrollwheel
functionality to it. Or better yet, make it a preference choice as to what the
scrollwheel does above the tray icon.

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org

UnWired Buyer. The best way to win on eBay. Period.
http://www.unwiredbuyer.com