Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Whatever happened to the merge tree?

Hi,

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 23:37 +0300, ÐÐÐÑÐÑ ÐÐÐÑÑÐÑÐÐ wrote:
> I seem to have been out of the loop for a long time.
>
> What happened to the merge tree, and all it's nice features? Is there a
> cvs repository that serves such purposes now?

I stopped development of the merge branch after the rhythmbox
development had again switched over to cvs. It's just no fun to keep
such a feature-loaded branch up2date with cvs. :-( Another reason I
don't work on it anymore is that I switched to muine some months ago...
and never looked back. ;-)

The patches included in the merge branch still have some issues that
need to be solved before they can go into main cvs. But that's up to the
author's of those patches and the rb developers.

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558