Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] last.fm integration

On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 23:11 +1000, James Livingston wrote:
> Some things that are probably worth doing:
>
> * moving the preferences checkbox above the entry field
> * use the same md5 code that DAAP does
> * make it use gnome-vfs, rather than standard C file handling
> * not spew heaps of stuff onto standard output

Perhaps also port this to libsoup (which DAAP uses), this way we can
drop the libcurl linking (as it would be quite useless to link in two
HTTP libraries). Wouldn't reduce usability, would reduce memory usage.

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)
http://www.Lambda1.be/