Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] last.fm integration

I actually worked on this a couple months ago.

The code works (as far as I remember), but it's a quick and dirty
hack. Maybe someone will find it useful as a starting off point.

Unfortunately I don't have access to my Linux machine at the moment,
but here's an old arch branch with integrated Audioscrobbler/last.fm
support:

tla register-archive http://members.cox.net/alexrevo/arch
tla get xiphoidappendix gmail com--2005/rhythmbox--main--0.9

Requires libcurl.
Run ./autogen.sh --enable-audioscrobbler
Set username and password in preferences dialog

It will probably need to be modified to compile against CVS.

A couple other ideas v. last.fm: integration into playlists ("my
recommendations", "most popular songs by $artist", weekly charts...),
last.fm radio client, etc.

Cheers,
Alex