[Rhythmbox-devel] last.fm integration

Hi all,

Now that last.fm is used for the link buttons, how about integrating
with it natively? Make RB do audioscrobbler submissions natively,
instead of the rbscrobbler app (which adds just another, pretty useless,
tray icon)?

This would definitely be a kickass feature, hell, I'd even work on
writing the code, if it would be used.

So, do we want this? If I start writing it, would it get in (if deemed
well-written), or is there some secret bloat-police with serious
objections?

Greetings,
Ruben

--