indoor battery cabinet

Hi

This is MINT from shanghai warner telecom .

We are professional manufacturer for telecom cabinet solution. Solution has been ISO 9001,CE,RoHS,EMC certified and get a high reputation and hot market in europe and north america,and other countries.

Products mainly include network server rack cabinet with related monitoring / wiring / cooling / powering etc .

Pls feel free to contact with me if you would like to know more !

B.wishes

Mint

shanghai warner telecom

www.warnertele.en.alibaba.com