glib and GTK+ versions for GNOME 2.19/20?

I think we need to clarify what glib and GTK+ versions will be used in
GNOME 2.20. At the moment, the trunk branches are listed
( http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen/Platform )
which might not be realistic:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2007-March/msg00253.html
That email references this
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2007-March/msg00001.html
which seems very unclear about the current schedule.

I personally think it would be a mistake to go so long without a GTK+
minor release, letting svn trunk gather bugs. And I'd like to have a GTK
+ 2.12 release so that I can do a corresponding gtkmm 2.12 release, so I
can add API.

Could the release-team please clarify this?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com