Re: GTK+ 2.12 schedule?

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 01:45:11PM +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Could we agree on a schedule for GTK+ 2.12, please? I'd really like to

Since nobody complained about the schedule we devised at FOSDEM and I mailed
to the list in my minutes a few weeks ago, I guess that will be our
current working schedule.

> know for sure that it will be ready for GNOME 2.20.

I personally object to guaranteeing that GTK+ 2.12 will be ready in time
for GNOME 2.20.  Yes, we should try to stick to a schedule everybody
agrees with, but I don't want to rush out a release to be ready in time
for GNOME 2.20,

regards,

-kris.