Notes and press release

Could you please look over the release notes and make any obvious changes
directly in cvs (before it freezes for translation on August 31st)? I'm
not getting much response about it on marketing-list:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/docbook/C/

It's online already at the obvious place, though I prefer not to link to
it yet in a publically-archived list.

I put it together very quickly and don't have much time to make it
perfect. Hopefully Davyd will finish the screenshots real soon too. The
press release (in the same place) also needs urgent attention.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com