Re: bonobo* ...

Hi Kjartan,

	So - I just did the 2 releases, 2.10 in each case - up-loaded them, and
ran install-module - only to find that you've just up-loaded some 2.10.0
tar.gz's today  and July 4th.

	There being no cvs tag, no mention of this in the ChangeLog or NEWS
(that I saw) I'm confused.

	Any chance you can unwind that, and/or preferably release some 2.10.1's
from HEAD libbonobo* so we're sure everything is in there ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot