bonobo* ...

Hi guys,

	So - it seems no-one bothered to either do a bonobo release or poke me
about it, and bonobo is essentially maintainerless.

	However - there are a load of (mostly minor) fixes, new translations, &
bits in HEAD libbonobo[ui] and also Tor's Win32 work.

	Also - I imagine that all developers have been jhbuilding against HEAD
bonobos for a long time now without significant incident.

	Anyhow - I'd like to package this lot up & release, is that going to be
ok ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot