Gnome 2.11.91

So, I got everything tested and setup and I think 2.11.91 is good to
go but since this is my first release, it'd be great if others could
check and see if things look sane:

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/bindings/2.11/2.11.91/
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/desktop/2.11/2.11.91/
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/platform/2.11/2.11.91/

Also I made a quick rough draft or brain dump of how to make a
release.  Nothin' pretty yet, but it has all the basic needed info, I
think.  http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/MakingARelease.  It'd be
great if others could sanity check, especially those that have done
releases before.

Thanks,
Elijah

P.S. My decisions on the previous questions I asked were as follows
(please let me know if I was wrong!): gnome-mime-data -- nuke it
(Vincent apparently intentionally removed it from the jhbuild
moduleset just a month ago so it looks like a
it's-been-totally-replaced-by-shared-mime-data thing); gal -- nuke it;
libgtkhtml/gtkhtml2 -- nuke it; pyorbit -- wiki is probably wrong to
list libgnomeui et. al. though I'll wait to hear back from Murray
before changing the wiki; evolution-exchange -- I'll file a bug asking
if it's okay to add it to the jhbuild moduleset; perl bindings -- file
a bug and ask if it's okay to add it to the jhbuild moduleset or make
another moduleset.