[orca-list] Last remind for me: for those willing a mailing list instead of discourse

Hi,

4 purposes here: avoiding people reading all the previous thread and loose the info, giving info before the end of the mailing list, giving an option if no other exists, letting time to people to migrate (and myself being far from mail during the week-end).

If someone created a mailing list (except google) and it is active, I suggest he replies here. In this case, Joanie will tell us where she prefers chatting. My understanding of things is that there was no other mailing, in particular because groups.io required payment, Debian is too long, and whatever.

If there is no alternative mailing, you can subscribe to a new orca list on tuxfamily, sending a mail to orca-request lists tuxfamily org with the subject "subscribe" To unsubscribe, the same with "unsubscribe" in the subject. A confirmation mail will be sent.

Archives will be public, the signature of the current list is the same, the prefix of mails too. If Joanie chooses this list, as well as Samuel and other interested persons, I can set you admins (I dont want to be the only contact point).

If another list exists and Joanie wants to use it, as well as other people, tuxfamily will be closed immediately after her reply. My purpose is to let an available option, not to create a second one, once a decision will be taken.

Regards
--
Signature Jean-Philippe MENGUAL Logo Hypra
Jean-Philippe Mengual