Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Thus spake Luna Jernberg:
There is two replacement lists one at groups.io and one at tuxfamily already :p

Worse, a third list is pending at Debian. Just as I feared, we have a serious fragmentation occurring already due to everyone wanting to migrate away from the initially proposed solution and no one being able to agree on the new system to use, so everyone just sets up their own. In a week I have seen three lists made or pending and at least 4 more proposed, and this is not even counting the initial announcement that moved this list and others to the GNOME-hosted Discourse. This was my fear about a month ago when the first rather heated discussion took place.

~Kyle