Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Peter Vágner via orca-list (2022/10/21 09:08 +0200):
I would say this is really working as it should. the use case is that you
will first start by replying to existing discussions. After a while of using
the email list interface and the forum it-self you will get recognized as an
active user and then you will be able to also post new topics.

Well that would not quite work for me because, often, I subscribe to a
mailing-ist to ask a question and in that case posting a new topic will
be the very first thing I want to do after the subscription.

Sébastien.